Monday 7 April 2014

ELF COSMETICS

Hello everyone! I've heard alot about 'Elf' Cosmetics, so thought I would give them a try and let you know what I thought. In case any of you haven't heard of it, Elf (eyes, lips, face) is a beauty brand which you can only get online- and it is very low in price.
http://eyeslipsface.co.uk/#dontShow



I looked through the website and saw quite a lot of unusual eye palette type products, which were extremely cheap, so thought i'd give them a try. I also needed a new pink lipstick, and brow kit...These four products cost under £16. And free packaging!

Ok so firstly, the lipstick. It's £5 and I bought the 'nicely nude' Mineral lipstick. I wouldn't really call it a nude, more of a pinky rose tone, but I love it! It's nice as moisturising as my MAC creemsheen lipsticks, but it's a very close call. Considering it's a third of the price. I would recommend for those wanting to bulk out their lipstick collection but can't stretch to the expensive brands.

Next, I got the shimmer palette, which is in the eyes section but I use it all over my face. It is £3.95 and I absolutely love it!!! I will most definitely be purchasing again and recommending. It comes in four subtle yet gorgeous shimmery colours, which are a cream texture but dry instantly and when smudged, act like a powder. The little brush it comes with is pointless though, I use my fingers. Love it.




The brow kit I bought I haven't even taken a picture as I wasn't too keen. It has a dark brown wax (which is unusual as in the Urban decay and benefit it's the light colour that is the wax), and a lighter powder. I'm not sure i'll be using it on myself but maybe someone with darker brows. It's not for me but maybe for you if you need a cheap brow kit and you have dark brows. 

Lastly, I got this 'eye transformer' kit which again was £3.95. It claims to transform all your shadows into new colours. You put it over your eyes when they are done, and it definitely does make your eye shadows look shimmery and beautiful. I think i will just wear them alone as different base shimmer shades for my eyes. I think this product is unusual but definitely worth the money. It saves you buying lot's more eye shadows as it just transforms the ones you have. 



If you are looking for some good quality low cost makeup, definitely head over to www.eyeslipsface.co.uk

morgan alice x





2 comments:

  1. I have that shimmer palette aswell it's really nice !
    Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's really good for the value isn't it x

      Delete