Thursday 12 June 2014

OUR WEDDING // ENGAGEMENT SHOOT

The wedding is fast approaching, 4 weeks exactly today, and Jason and I met up with our amazing photographer for a pre-venue visit. We met up to discuss timings and where to shoot certain photos, and had planned to do a little mini-shoot...we ended up taking 1200 photos! More of a maxi shoot. Anyway here are the photos, enjoy!  And please check out Rebecca's blog.




−♥−



Rebecca was being so funny here, 'look at me', 'look at each other', 'look at me again'!





I love photos in this haze, in the photography world this is apparently called the 'golden hour'. Perfect!








The balloon would not persist!




MAC peach blossom lipstick// Forever 21 Dress // H&M shoes



Top man shirt & belt// Office shoes // Charles Tyrwhitt shirt



My favourite one of Jason! So handsome...
♥♥♥

 








And my favourite.. the willow tree shot!
 




Hope you enjoyed looking through this, this is the first time I've ever had a professional photo-shoot and it was so lovely doing it with Jason! Rebecca made us feel so relaxed and at ease it didn't even feel like we were being captured. This has got me be mega mega excited for the wedding day now. We really enjoyed this and it was only a Wednesday evening after work! I am so buzzing to see what these will look like when we are in our wedding gear on the happiest day of our lives. Surreal.
Morgan Alice
−♥−







No comments:

Post a Comment