Wednesday 22 October 2014

SOAPARAMA PRODUCTS // MY LUXURY PAMPER EVENING

I'm always up for discovering new independent beauty brands. Don't get me wrong, I still love the big selling brands like Lush, Soap and Glory and Sanctuary, but they don't give me that buzz of discovery. I found SOAPARAMA on instagram, and they sent me some of their homemade products which are to die for. I had an evening in, ran a bath, lit some candles, and tested them all for you. Not only are they full of natural goodness, they are also homemade and extremely affordable.




I don't know about you but I love a good pamper evening. They are essential for downtime from work, relaxation and just having a bit of 'you'. I try to have at least one a week. Makeup off, hair up, a cold glass of white wine and some candles- my idea of a perfect evening in! I used the lavender  & rosemary aromatherapy candle with essential oils, as this is better to inhale than a cheap candle. The smell of lavender makes me so relaxed! I absolutely love candles, but burning cheap ones all the time is bad for you as you inhale toxins and impurities. These candles have all natural ingredients, and are only £2.99!


I always take my makeup off, cleanse with the Emma Hardie cleansing balm, and then put on a face mask. At the moment I am loving the Sanctuary deep thermal for pamper evenings. I use two bath fizzes and a bath softner, which makes it absolutely perfect! The SOAPARAMA English Garden Rose Fizzes are full of ingredients which won't damage your skin, and make the water extra bubbly and frothy. If rose isn't for you, SOAPARAMA also do the bath fizzes in lavender! The lovely thing about their bath fizzes is they have pieces of dried rose and lavender in them which float in the bath!

I also like so make the water milky with a bath softner. I use LUSH Dreamtime bath melt- these make the water silky smooth and the ingredients soften the skin. Once the bath is run, I turn my phone off, grab an indulgent book and soak for an excessive 2 hours! I also sometimes prop an iPad up on the toilet and watch a few episodes of Gossip Girl! Love it.






 Always treat yourself to a luxury pamper evening!
Love,
Morgan Alice 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment